Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Deals at Marshalls

I'm sure most of you know that I love Marshalls. I'm a bargain shopper and there isn't a better place, besides Home Goods, to find great deals. I have to be in a particular mood to go to Marshalls because you have to dig through the racks to find the good stuff. This mood usually hits me every month or two.

I recently purchased a cute shirt at Marshalls right before we left for Napa. I purchased it without trying it on, which is never a good idea. I don't even know why I do this because every single time in the past that I have tried to pull this off the article of clothing never fits! You would think I've learned my lesson but obviously not. This was a pretty simple shirt so how could I go wrong? Well lets just say that when I pulled it out of my suitcase in Napa it did not fit the way I wanted it to.

Yesterday I decided to return it to Marshalls. I always have intentions on walking straight to customer service when I want to return an item, get my money back and not be distracted by browsing the store. As soon as I walked into Marshalls they had a huge bathing suit area off to the right with a large, red clearance sign. I don't spend a lot of money on bathing suits and honestly most of mine came from Target. I have the same three or four bathing suits in rotation that I have had for the past three years so why not check the clearance racks and see what they have?

Well boy did I score! I found a Trina Turk bathing suit marked down to $39.00. It' isn't anything fancy but it's a nice bathing suit that will carry me through the summer. Chris and I are headed to the Homestead in about two weeks and I'm sure I'll have quality pool time. We're also taking a cruise to the Bahamas in July so it will be put to use again, not to mention the countless weekends I spend at our neighborhood pool.




Marshalls- $39.00


Trina Turk- $166.00
Most Trina Turk bathing suits are between $75 and $100 per piece, so considering I got the entire bathing suit for $40 is a deal.

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping."
~ Bo Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment