Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Favorite Things

I'm sure most of you have tuned in from year to year to see Oprah's Favorite Things. I absolutely love Oprah's show and this particular one always tops my list. It's fun to see the things she loves (I guess it's more like the things she's paid to love), but whatever the case it's always exciting.

A very good friend of mine, Jana, gave me a great idea a few weeks ago for my blog. She said it would be neat to feature my favorite things along with other family and friends. It's always fun to see the things that other people say they can't live without and you never know....it could make a great Christmas present!

Since Jana was the one who recommended this idea I am going to start with a list of her favorite things. I'm still working on my list so I'll get it up soon. Please send your list of favorite things to share!

Jana's Favorite Things:

1. Ugg Slippers (I don't think I could live without mine either!)


Dakota Slipper
 2. Marleny, Jana's cleaning lady. If you're in the DC/NOVA area and are looking for someone that comes highly recommended let me know.

3. Baby Wise


Baby Wise Book


 4. Tempur-Pedic Mattress


Tempur-Pedic Mattress

5. Pottery Barn Blanket

Chunky Ribbed Throw


6. Super Solano Hair Dryer


Super Solano Professional Hair Dryer
 7. Cheryl's Cut-out Cookies

Buttercream Frosted Holiday Cut-out Cookies
8. BOB Stroller


9. Kiehl's Hand Salve


Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
 10. Keurig Platinum Brewer
Keurig Platinum Brewing System

No comments:

Post a Comment