Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kid Friendly Pinterest Recipes

I honestly don't know what I did before Pinterest. I have planned many meals thanks to Pinterest but more importantly it has helped me find the best toddler recipes! There are many times where I feel like I feed Carter the same foods week to week; therefore, I'm always on the hunt for something new. Recipes must be easy and they get bonus points in my book if they make enough for leftovers. Here are a few you should try.
Zucchini Tots
White and Green Pizza
Orzo with Roasted Vegetables
This is an Ina Garten recipe that I have made before but it's perfect for kids. What kid doesn't love pasta and this recipe manages to toss in some tasty roasted vegetables. 

Mini Meatloaves
These are so good! The recipe make close to 24 mini meatloaves and they freeze easily. I wrapped then in saran-wrap and placed them in a Ziploc bag and tossed them in the freezer. They're perfect for those nights when you don't feel like cooking. Chris and I ate several of them ourselves! 

Chicken & Black Bean Casserole
This makes a huge casserole. Freeze the leftovers for another week. 

Zucchini and Yellow Squash Gratin
Perfect for the entire family!

Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
These are great! I could easily eat a plate of them. Next time I plan on doubling the recipe because it only made twelve and they were on the small side. 

Black Bean- Quinoa Salad

Egg Breakfast Muffins

The link didn't work for this recipe but all you have to do is pour the egg mixture into muffin tins, add your favorite ingredients and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. I made some with sausage and spinach and Carter absolutely loved them. They're great finger foods. 

On an adult note, we made these for our picnic at Wolf Trap last week and they were so good!

Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment