Thursday, August 8, 2013

Suit & Tie

Not sure what you'll be doing this evening but Kim and I will be at the JAY Z and Justin Timberlake concert in Baltimore!

Chris surprised me with tickets to the concert for Mother's Day and Kim made it even more special by coming up for the weekend. Kim and I haven't had a weekend together in ages so I'm really excited! We have one of those friendships where we can go weeks and months without talking and then when we do we pick right back up where we left off.

Kim and I have been friends since the 10th grade. One of my best friends from middle school was assigned to a different high school than I attended, which at the time was devastating. However, it ended up being the best thing that could have happened because she met Kim and the three of us became inseparable. I could write for hours about our endless memories from high school and college. They sure were fun times and I couldn't have asked for a better friend to have by my side. Times may have changed since those wild days but it's comforting to know that I still have such a wonderful friend.



Love you, Kim!! Now, "Can I Get A......"

No comments:

Post a Comment