Friday, October 25, 2013

Leftover Invitations

I'm sure you have leftover party invitations stashed in a container somewhere in your house. If you're like me I hate to throw them away. I have extra wedding invitations, holiday cards and party invitations that I can't talk myself into tossing in the trash. Why? That is a great question. I guess I'm a sentimental person (insert Chris's laughter). However, a few weeks ago we were invited to one of dear friend's second birthday party and I realized I didn't have a card. I didn't have time to go to the store so I decided to get crafty and came up with a great way to recycle Carter's birthday party invitations!


Carter's Under The Sea Birthday Party Invitations 

Jack's personalized birthday present!


Now if I can only come up with a creative way to use the remainder of my wedding invitations!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We're off to the Fairlington Mom's Club Halloween party tonight. Check out these cute little sweets I made.



The spiders are Oreos with pretzel sticks as the legs and M&Ms as the eyes. Put a dollop of chocolate icing in a Ziploc bag, cut the tip of one of the corners and pipe the icing on the back of the M&M and there ya go! The ghosts are Nutter Butters dipped in white chocolate candy bark and the eyes are mini chocolate chips. Super easy and tasty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment