Friday, July 26, 2013

Etsy favorites

I feel like Etsy and Pinterest can be a blessing and a curse at times. Both sites offer so much to choose from that it can be overwhelming. Although, I don't know where I would be without either of them these days! Pinterest has become my recipe book and Etsy is a great resource for invitations and fun gifts.

Monthly Onesie Stickers
These monthly onesie stickers have become very popular. I ordered these a few days after we brought Carter home from the hospital. It was a lot of fun to take his picture every month and look back to see how much he had grown. The pictures make a special keepsake. Etsy offers hundreds of different options for a great price.

Custom Birth Announcement Nursery Print
This was one of my favorite finds on Etsy. It looks so cute in Carter's room. You can choose your color scheme and the picture in the middle. I bought a frame with matting from Ikea for $9.99. This would make a great gift.

J.crew Inspired Bubble Necklace
I'm sure everyone remembers when J.Crew first introduced this necklace. However, they charged around $88 for it which I find ridiculous. Now you can find them in a lot of stores but I found mine on Etsy for a great price and the quality is nice too.

Under the Sea Birthday Party Invitations
Etsy has quickly become my go-to for invitations. There are hundreds of options and as I mentioned above sometimes it becomes overwhelming but it's worth it. You'll find that most shops offer you a custom digital file so you can print it yourself. I don't have a printer at home so I used Hatched Prints because she printed them for me. One less thing to worry about in my opinion! You also can't beat the prices. This particular invitation I ordered for Carter's first birthday which was an Under the Sea theme.

I also found the two invitations below from Etsy. The first one was for a baby shower and the second for an engagement party. Unfortunately the shop owner is no longer in business but there are many others who offer very similar invitations.

Sailboat Baby Shower Invitations

Stock the Bar Invitations

Under the Sea Happy Birthday Banner
Etsy also offers endless party supplies. I found this really cute banner when I was looking for supplies for Carter's first birthday. A lot of shops will sell things in sets- a banner, stickers for water bottles, napkins, etc.
Personalized Cufflinks
This make a great gift for the guy(s) in your life. I love how you can personalize them to your favorite cities.

                                             
Home Sweet Home Tank
Another great gift idea or present to yourself!

                                                 
Monogrammed Chevron Infinity Scarf
Scarves don't seem like they'll ever go out of style and the infinity scarf has become very popular. I love the chevron print and when you throw a monogram on there it makes it even better! 

Obviously your options are endless so happy shopping!

                                     






No comments:

Post a Comment