Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Senator Wall

You know what helps me get through the rest of my work day and week? A visit from this little guy!



My mom came to town to keep Carter while Chris and I went to St. John and she is staying with us this week because our nanny is on vacation. She has thoroughly enjoyed her time with Carter and Brandon, when he hasn't been at work. Brandon had today off so she convinced him to drive them into DC to meet Chris and me for lunch. Carter had the opportunity to come see my office and meet a few of my co-workers before we took off. He is officially in training to be Senator Wall!

Ladies, please leave me alone. I have work to do!


After lunch we strolled over to the U.S. Capitol to meet my friend, Monica, and to snap a few pictures on the Capitol steps.


Now I can officially make it through the rest of the work day!

No comments:

Post a Comment