Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Deals & Steals

During a recent trip to Old Navy I came across this great wool blend winter coat.
Old Navy Ruffle Collar Wool Coat

I feel like Old Navy can be hit or miss. Sometimes the quality of clothing isn't the best; however, this coat immediately caught my attention as I was walking through the store. It's a wool blend and fully lined. One of this fall's fashion trends is jewel tones . This coat comes in a mellow yellow, redish/orange, blue/purple, grey and black.I especially like the ruffle collar which adds some character to the coat. If your order online through the end of the day you can save 30%. Make sure to enter SAVEBIG at checkout, and if you're a Banana Republic Luxe Card member make sure to enter MYCARD to receive free shipping.

I consider this a deal for your fall wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment