Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A second deal for the day!

I've recently come across a lot of great deals so I want to make sure to pass them along to you! In September's issue of Real Simple magazine I spotted these super cute loafers.


After admiring these particular shoes out of all the different styles shown, I was shocked to find that they were the most affordable ones on the page and came from Avon! The purple loafer is $29.99 and comes in purple and grey. If you go to Avon's website you can order the shoes online without having to go through an Avon representative. I ordered the shoes a few weeks ago and they recently arrived in the mail. I can't tell you how comfortable and cute they are. They only comes in half sizes and they recommend that you order one size up.

I highly recommend these fashionable and comfortable shoes for your fall wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment